Published: 16 August 2014
Guidelines have been developed for all contributions to the web site - including comments on articles and blogs.
1. A comment or blog is not automatically posted to the site. It is subject to approval.
2. Comments or blogs that involve personal attacks or that are hurtful and insulting will not be approved.
3. A swear word may work in a comment or blog but gratuitous profanity will not be approved.
4. Don't write your whole comment or blog in capital letters.
5. Comments that contain racist, sexist or homophobic remarks or could be interpreted as such will not be approved.
6. Try to explain your arguments so that other readers can understand what point you are making.
7. Defamatory comments are unacceptable and will not be approved.
8. Comments or blogs that advertise companies, businesses or services will not be approved.
10. Comments on articles that are off topic and unrelated to the article and other comments on the article and don't contribute to the discussion will not be approved.