Accomplished, results-oriented IT and Project Management Office (PMO) professional with over 19 years of development and leadership experience, Ankur brings superior team building and management experience to SouthEast with a focus on process improvement to enhance Operations and Service Delivery. He has. proven track record of designing, developing, and implementing Infrastructure and Digital Transformation solutions.
Ankur is a highly motivated and influential Project Delivery Lead, providing effective leadership in fast-paced, deadline driven environments.
He possesses the ability of surpassing goals and expectations for quality, scheduling and budgets while implementing leading-edge IT solutions.
- Experienced Project Management Office (PMO) and IT leader with demonstrated management experience in delivering key business outcomes.
- Skilled in Project Management Portfolio, IT Strategy, IT Service Management, Governance, Reporting, Budget, and Stakeholder Management. Strong IT and PMO professional with a Master of Business Management focused on Operations and Service Delivery.
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management, Australian Education & Learning Institute (2017)
- Prince2 (Foundation), New Horizons Learning Centres (2015)
- Master of Business Management, Monash University (2011 -2013).
- Bachelor of Computer Systems Engineering, Monash University (1999 – 2003)
Out-of-the-box thinker who thrives in collaborative environments, working across business and technical teams to identify efficiencies and reduce costs through continuous improvements and strategic thinking.
- 2020 - current
- Non-member Director