Steven is a CEO with years of experience in business management, reporting to Boards, and all facets of HR management.
Formal qualifications include a Master’s of Business Management (Monash University), and Graduate Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD).
Steven is also a Fellow of the Institute of Management and Leadership (FIML), and a Fellow of London’s Chartered Management Institute (FCMI) having been awarded Chartered Manager status (CMgr) with that institute in 2018.
- Appointed December 2015
- GAICD, MBusMgt, CMgr, FCMI, FIML.
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (2017)
- Master of Business Management (Monash, 2009)
- Chartered Manager (CMgr)
- Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute
- Fellow of the Institute of Management and Leadership
- A Grade Electrician (Vic) No. A27739
- Certificate IV Workplace Trainer & Assessor
- Certificate III Investigative Services
Steve is a wonderful leader with a great sense of humour. He is always there to offer input and advice and is great at giving his staff direction and letting them spread their wings to get the job done. More importantly, he brings energy, enthusiasm, passion, and knowledge to every activity.
- 2016 - current